Changed your mind?
Personalised Items: We do not refund or exchange items that have been personalised unless the item is faulty (see below). All personalised items are non-refundable, if you feel that something is wrong with your item please email email@example.com so we can assist and resolve the issue ASAP.
Non-personalised Items: You can return items for a refund as long as you comply with the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding any shipping costs) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us promptly.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us, such as postage. We suggest using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance, as we are not responsible for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for refunds to be processed.
Received something faulty?
Personalised and non-personalised items: If you received something faulty, we are so sorry! Don't worry, not only will our customer service team comply with our legal obligations, but they are genuinely nice people that will assist you promptly. Please contact us as soon as you notice something is not right and we'll provide you with a solution and instructions depending on your situation. Generally, the solution offered will either be a repair, replacement or refund. Don't worry, we'll cover return shipping costs for any faulty items when you use a pre-approved postage service listed in the instructions provided (Australian customers only). Please allow up to 5 working days for refunds to be processed.